*This print is perfect.
* The Drunk in Love emoji video is funny stuff.
* This print too...
* I only recently discovered the PaperFashion blog and am amazed by her beautiful watercolors. (Look at this amazing Lupita Nyong'O portrait!) I'm thinking about trying her watercolor class too...
*Speaking of watercolors, Emily's written a great tutorial for turning her doodles and watercolors into art prints. (Using this new Spring Essentials print.)
* The Pixar storyboard artist Josh Cooley makes amazing movie themed art in his spare time. I love that they take so many sinister movie scenarios and Pixar-ifies them.
♥ Links Loved ♥
* What period in history do you really belong? I got Renaissance Italy...
* The most popular books by state
* Have you Travolta-fied your name yet? Mine is Abbey Florzes.
* 18 things highly creative people do differently.