* The Bloggess and I share a love of inappropriate-ness and taxidermy, and in the spirit of loving her (and loving calendars more than someone probably should,) you should check out her 2014 calendar for sale.
* Christian Metzler's Christmas photos crack me up.
* This made me laugh far harder than it should. I hope I get an awesome memorial like it when I die.
* This is the exact sentiment of my cat. She is evil.
* This note to the neighbors is awesome.
* This is the cutest thing you will see today.
*This is old, but so awesome. The promotional materials of a Wes Anderson film festival.
* I only recently heard the entire story about Jay Z's Picasso Baby music video/public art piece. I think he's a genius.
* Cinema Studio makes the COOLEST movie inspired prints. This Stand By Me print is magic.
* This is why I love the Avetts.
♥ Links Loved ♥
* What it's like being an unmarried woman over 30. (Pretty sweet actually.)
* Slate supporting my opinion that Inside Llewyn Davis is possibly the greatest movie ever...
* Hahaha apparently girls dress a lot like Hans Solo...
* 7 Privileges children have that should belong to college students.
* The coolest science of 2013 in gifs.