*Completely obsessed with the hats of MuDuLondon. I love the floppy fedora trend!
* I think these are the prettiest landscapes...and they're made of food!
* I love Clueless everything. I think I need this Tai watercolor immediately.
* I'm not really into tarot, but I love these Jane Austen tarot cards!
*I love Bill Nye so much. (And now he's on DWTS? He's totally going to win, he has science on his side.)
*My phone had an unfortunate incident this week involving a glass of tea and I had to buy a new one. Thank goodness for Rifle Paper Co. and their adorable collection of iPhone covers!
* These floral sculptures on floats at the Corso Zundhurt parade in the Netherlands are breathtaking.
♥ Links Lived ♥
* The 24 Greatest Things That Could Ever Possibly Happen To You
* 6 One Paragraph Stories About Autumn That Will Make You Cry Pumpkin Spice Tears
* Issues the US Is Not United On is such a great look at the US in cultural maps!
* How To Have The Best Literary Wedding Ever.