Hey Hey Hey y'all! First things first... how amazing is this new blog design? Miss Kaelah Flynn of Little Chief Honeybee has been making magic over here for me... I have been so excited to share it with y'all! And if you're looking to give your own blog a little makeover, give her a shout. She is the sweetest lady and SO talented.
Now, I know that I slacked on y'all last week, so I tried to give you a double dose of what's making me happy to make up for it. Check them out...
* Have y'all been watching Game of Thrones this season? I love these GOT inspired House Sigils for the Internet from College Humor.
* I am not gonna lie y'all, I'm so tired of hearing Hey Ho on the radio...but this version from the Chickeneers literally makes me the happiest person ever. So funny.
* I want all of these Wes Anderson prints! I'm pretty sure that I'm building myself another collection...
* The 7 Types of Festival Folks is great! I have been totally guilty of a few of these... *This bee necklace is so sweet.
* This is great inspiration to keep in mind.
*Buzzfeed did a roundup of great Ron Swanson quotes. It's magic.
*Steph Baxter is SO talented. I love her Food & Type series.
♥ Links Loved ♥* Some Russian photographers snuck up one of the great pyramids...and got some AMAZING photographs.
* Your early 20's versus your late 20's is spoooot on.
*9 Reasons to be depressed that you'll never marry Adam Levine. I love you Adam. (Sorry Andrew. :)
* Big Lebowski facts? Yes!!
* I'm pretty sure I've been all of the 6 People You Become On Friday.
* This is how to win your 20's.
* LOVE THIS. (Yeah I love Thought Catalog...) 5 "Girl Things" I'm Done With.