* Speaking of Girls, Vulture has created paper dolls of all of the characters. (The episode where Shoshana accidentally does crack is easily one of the greatest 30 minutes on television.) I love them. I love Vulture. It's a big 'ole lovefest over here.
*I am LOVING this song by Kacey Musgraves. Can't wait for her whole album!
*OH MY WORD....RON. (Thanks Kaelah for sharing this!)
*Speaking of P&R I finally caught up on a couple of past episodes... Leslie & Ben are the BEST love story. It's possible that I literally sobbed with happiness. And that this photo alone makes me misty. It's definitely possible.
*I want to have these amazing subway tiles in my kitchen SO badly. It would make your morning breakfast so cheerful!
♥ Links Loved ♥
* I found this article on secular "temples" fascinating. A Truly Godless Place: Why We Designed Temples for Athiests
* Hate Crushes: What the Female Celebrity You Senseless Dislike Says About You
(Though I do NOT senseless dislike Taylor Swift. I senseFULLY dislike Taylor Swift.)
* 8 Lyrics Taylor Swift is Probably Singing to Amy Pohler & Tina Fey (Seriously, hate her. You do NOT mess with Amy & Tina!!)
* This is SO spot on. The Secret Life of a Work From Home Employee.