Friday, January 04, 2013
* I am somewhat enamored by dancers (because I have very little ability myself :) Have y'all known about Lil' Buck and I'm just the last to know? He is SUCH a beautiful dancer, this is one of my particular favorites, it's like he's dancing in space.
* Anne Hathaway's ultimate classy move responding to Matt Lauer's pervy "Seen a lot of you..." comment in reference to Anne's "wardrobe malfunction" during the New York Le Mis premiere. Ann Curry never would have been that classless. Bring back Ann!
* The new tumblr Music History in GIfs is pretty fascinating.
* People are creating a Jurassic Park video game. I LOVE JURASSIC PARK. Is anyone else as excited about this as me? The graphics look stellar.
* Oh yes. Beards make everything better.
*Vogue lists the 13 things to look forward to in 2013. I'm especially excited about the Gug art instillation, it's my favorite museum!
*Unconsumption is a blog that focuses on buying less and re-purposing things you already have. Hello New Years Resolution! So cool. * Haha this is crazy...7 celebrities who make the same face in every photo.