Friday friends! I'm pretty pumped about this weekend and the great amount of nothing I have to do... isn't it wonderful to have a couple of days all to yourself? I'm planning on enjoying the weather, catching up on some shows I've neglected, and doing a few crafts... I'm pretty excited about it all. In other fun, here are a few of this weeks favorites, I hope you like 'em!
*As someone with all too much experience screwing up fashion blogging attempts, I cracked up at the oh so accurate depiction of fashion blog posing from Stu Bradley. These are just a couple of the funnies, click here to see more!
*Shamikah & Molly over at emotistyle are just the funniest ladies posing as fashion bloggers.
* Of my many 'me date' plans this weekend, I'm thinking I'm going to take myself to Moonrise Kingdom... it looks SO good! I'm basically a Wes Anderson fan girl, and I can't believe I haven't found this site before now! So many fun graphics.
*Collegehumor put together 12 house sigils ala Game of Thrones. This is my favorite, but there are so many good ones!
*This is such a cute cover of one of my favorite Robyn songs.
* Babble has a great article with 20 Sharpie DIY's. I can't wait to try the sunglasses and maybe a couple of leopart print throw pillows?
* I want this beach towel!
*I am in love with Jane Schouten's home, the flea market finds, the colors, I want to live there!
*McSweeny's does it again... 'The Ultimate Guide to Writing Better Than You Normally Do' Too funny.
* This advice for interviewing is spot on.
* This is probably one of the best commencement speeches I've ever read.
* Need a moment of zen? Click here.
*HelloGiggles has a great article 'Everything I Need To Know I Learned from the Women of Disney.'
*This is pretty good too "Single Girl Revolution'.