Remember when I mentioned a while back that I was participating in the Instagram January Photo a Day challenge from fatmumslim? Well it's completed for the month and I had SO much fun participating. I won't lie to you all, I wanted an iPhone for many reasons, but one of the top ones was for the Instagram app... it's amazing. (And coming to Android soon I hear!) I've posted my January photos below, and I can say I've learned many things about myself throughout the first month of the challenge.
1. Monty is my favorite Instagram subject ever.
2. Followed by food and my feet.
3. I really hate taking photos of myself... but am getting better at it.
4. It's okay if you miss a day, just take two the next!
5. No one is sure what a letterbox is.
And good news, there's a February challenge!! I was actually very sad yesterday when I realized that the challenge was over, so I'm SO excited that it's going to continue on for a year. It's making me think in a whole new creative way. Let me know if you're participating in the challenge as well so that I can follow you on Instagram! (My Instagram name is Afearsy.) Can't wait to see what is in store!